1. Terms and Conditions. RB GUITAR REPAIRS warrants solely to the original purchaser of a RB GUITAR REPAIRS musical instrument that the instrument purchased shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the instrument is owned by the original purchaser, and until the ownership of the instrument is transferred to another. This Limited Warranty does not apply: (a) to wear or breakage of frets or strings or headstocks, or other normal wear and tear of the instrument, the finish* or its parts; (b) to asserted defects caused by modification, misuse or abuse or improper maintenance of the instrument; (c) to asserted defects involving subjective personal likes or judgments; (d) to asserted defects caused by accident or exposure to extremes of temperature or humidity which cause harm to the instrument.
* Nitrocellulose Lacquer is an organic resin that starts to deteriorate from the time it is sprayed on. Even though a delicate finish, it is the ultimate instrument finish though it’s not hard enough to withstand neglect like belt buckles, jean rivets and jewellery and that’s why the finish is not warranted.
2. Limitation on Obligations. The obligations of RB GUITAR REPAIRS hereunder are limited to repair or replacement of parts of the instrument found to be defective under this Limited Warranty. In no event shall RB GUITAR REPAIRS be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits, of any nature or kind, or for damages to persons or property whether such liability claim is based on breach of warranty or contract, negligence or any other legal duty or obligation.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE SOLE WARRANTY OF RB GUITAR REPAIRS AND IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PURPOSE.
3. No Other Warranties. The Limited Warranty set forth herein constitutes the entire warranty and representation of RB GUITAR REPAIRS with regards to its musical instruments. This Limited Warranty shall be controlling over any conflicting terms and conditions of any purchase orders, contracts or invoices which may be executed in connection with the purchase of the RB GUITAR REPAIRS musical instrument. No representation or warranty made by any RB GUITAR REPAIRS salesperson, dealer, agent, representative or employee shall be binding upon RB GUITAR REPAIRS other than as set forth herein.
4. Claim Procedures. Unless purchaser is notified in writing that repairs and service under this Limited Warranty may be made by an authorized RB GUITAR REPAIRS dealer, claims for warranty performance and service shall be made by sending the instrument, shipping and insurance prepaid by the purchaser, to RB GUITAR REPAIRS at the address shown on the face of this Limited Warranty or in person via an arranged appointment. together with: (a) evidence confirming the original purchase by purchaser (such as a copy of the sales invoice or receipt); (b) a brief description of the nature of the asserted defect; and (c) the name, address and phone number of the original purchaser to whom the instrument is to be returned plus some form of identification.
RB GUITAR REPAIRS shall review the description of the asserted defect, examine the instrument, and make service, repairs and replacements as appropriate under this Limited Warranty. Upon completion of the service, the instrument shall be returned by RB GUITAR REPAIRS to the original purchaser, shipping and insurance to be paid by the purchaser. In the event it is determined that the asserted defect is not covered by or is excluded from this Limited Warranty, the instrument shall be returned without repair or replacement, shipping and insurance to be paid by the purchaser, or the purchaser can pay the full amount of the cost of repairs before the service is carried out.
5. Owner Registration. To assist in confirming the original purchase and purchaser, please keep the original invoice provided when the RB GUITAR REPAIRS instrument was purchased. A copy of the original invoice is not accepted and proof of identification is required.
Your guitar is constructed from solid wood. The wood was carefully sawn, dried and seasoned before any construction began. Wood will soak up moisture in wet climates and give off moisture in dry climates. If you keep your guitar in an extremely warm/dry environment or extreme cold environment, your guitar WILL crack If not taken care of properly. This damage is very serious, but can easily be prevented by storing your guitar in its hard-shell case and by using a humidifier or storing it in a temperature controlled environment (room temperature) and allowing your guitar to gradually adjust to temperature changes. If you are unsure about the care procedures, please visit our care and maintenance page, or contact us directly for further information.